Tuesday, December 25, 2018

The 2018 Christmas Season

I've been thinking...My family is my family, my friends have shown themselves this year, I love them dearly , Those that have shown themselves to not be friends, I still wish them the best, as I know it's not good to harbor ill-will towards others, and I genuinely am indifferent about them as they are towards me...I know I am fully capable of holding a grudge, but do not even harbor ill-will against my Father, instead I pray someday he comes to his senses-gives up the strong political stances-he has not, hence as a 29 year old woman, I choose to distance myself, from someone who verbally, mentally and emotionally was abusive as a child and a teenager.

No, I still hold strong that someday I really will get world peace, however brief, I will get it. The creepers of the world will get help that is needed, and stop creepin' on me...That day however, is far from today I believe.

I wish all of you dear readers, a Merry Christmas, do not forget the true reason for the season, but rather, focus on all he did and wished for the world, peace and love for one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment