Friday, May 12, 2017

Like This!

     What's the old saying, "a watched pot never boils"? I think that's what Ma always said growing up...Among other things, but enough about that, this blog is about ME!...

     But seriously, you know you're always welcome to like, comment, or share anything I post on here, or my Facebook page-https://www.facebook.com/lindsayslifewithcp/, follow me on twitter- @LindsMRoach, or Instagram- lindsayroach. My rules for actually friending someone are as follows- I have to actually have met you in real life, it's not that difficult...Safety reasons...

     I would say I don't care if you like me or not but who am I kidding, I used to be a Sociology major back in the day, we as people, are social creatures, we want to be liked, I just have the worst timing imaginable when it comes to people actually being awake to read, watch things, which brings me to,linzr89, is a YouTube channel you should check out. In short, read, connect, interact, tell me what you want to read about, and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment