Friday, October 5, 2018

Observations October 5th, 2018

     Hello readers,
So it's been at least a month if not longer since I typed you...We are now in October, 2018, the month where "slutty whores" can dress up as, well, their "true colors" shall we say, and where I am racking my brain trying to figure out how to get " The Sloth" onesie into my Board of Youth "Owl" you need is Jesus Trunk or Treat theme...Speaking of which, if you have any ideas on how to tie the two together, lemme know!

     It also occurred to me that while I love the bakery, I need to step out on my own once again, doing cold calls and trying to find someone who just might hire a non-bilingual paralegal... With about a year of experience...

     I also cannot be a binge watcher because, well, I've got too much crap going on to do so, however, I'm finding the good in TV and social media and using it to distract myself from my real issues...Which then allows me to work on said issues say, Daddy issues for example, in therapy, with a unbiased professional...

     Basically I'm still the same ol' Linds, you've all come to know, that's finally starting to get to the root of the problem, and am starting to come to terms with the stuff that I cannot control...

No comments:

Post a Comment