Saturday, July 4, 2015

4th of July

Yes, it's the 4th of July. I'm at home avoiding any parades or fireworks in celebration thereof. Watching Captain America: Winter Soldier for reasons as a 25 year old female I feel no need to explain. Today is really about independence as a country. With CP I usually feel the need to celebrate my independence as far as what I'm able to accomplish. While yes, I do need a helping hand on occasion, most of the time I'm independent. Others with CP are not so lucky. Some require hired assistants, wheelchairs, some even suffer from seizures...If severe enough. So yes, go out, celebrate responsibly, feel lucky for what you can do that you would normally take for granted...In the mean time I'll be doing my normal homework and researching.

No comments:

Post a Comment