Sunday, October 25, 2015

Today, I Found Sloth Socks...And Other Thoughts...

     So, today I really did find sloth socks. Of which I shall add to my Bakery Girl Costume. Which if you don't know which bakery that is family&friends, let me know, and I shall let you know somehow, so you can come see me in action as Bakery Girl-and buy a donut or something...

     Also, so some girl that totally trashed my singing abilities, back in the ye ol' high school days, stopped into the bakery the other day. I won't name names. She was nice, I was nice in return, she even remembered MY name. Shocker, considering the way she talked about me. After she left I explained to my coworkers the backstory, which got me thinking, maybe people do change, but to what extent...Chances are that she was just being nice because I had access to the baked goods at that particular moment...But she's not the only one of my former classmates to stop in. And not the only one that ever knowingly spoke ill of me. I am nice to all my former classmates when they come in, because I have to be, it's my job. I can't see my face, but chances are I was still smiling, as I can't help but do. It's these people I have no problem telling the total to. I guess I have become the bigger person in these cases. My best advice is to save it for whispers in the backroom after they leave, to anyone that doesn't know how to deal. Or if you're still in high school and reading this, good luck, it's hard to be nice-after a tough situation, but you can do it-Then tell your friends/coworkers, again, AFTER they leave.

     That also makes me wonder, who all was I unknowingly mean towards, I don't remember anyone in particular from back in the day...Most people I run into do say "hi" first even, but it makes you wonder. If I was unknowingly mean to you, know this, I am sorry, but I don't even remember what I did to you...Time to move on for you, as much as it is for me...

     The thing I guess to focus on is how much good I'm doing now... Raising awareness of CP, anxiety, and depression, studying hard to get my paralegal certificate, so I can do good for someone-where ever it is that I end up...As well as almost always have a smile on my face, except when trying to scowl unsuccessfully...

Oh well, readers, family, and friends, I guess what I'm trying to say is do as much good as possible, try not to bring anyone down with you, and try not to sink to their level.

Also, family and friends-don't forget to come see me as Bakery Girl!

Thanks for all the 1,407 views-from ALL the countries, that is unbelievably cool to me at least-here's to many more to come! Please share with your family and friends! Follow me on twitter- @LindsMRoach 

No comments:

Post a Comment