Thursday, November 3, 2016

Random in November, Like the Weather

     So for Halloween weekend, some dear, dear, friends and I went to the local orchard...I dressed up as Hillary Clinton, and got no candy for dressing up, although I did not wear a face mask, that may have screwed me over...But also, those steps on and off the hayride, really just take it out of a person with CP, who was wearing dressy knee-high boots, not the smartest move, but all in all, I was able to do the corn maze, and pick out a pumpkin, thanks to all of them. They are some of the greatests, and I don't know what I would do without them!

     Secondly, IF you CHOOSE to block me on Facebook, do not expect me to care about the issues you have while on Facebook, I frankly am glad you're having them. In all my spiritual/religious beliefs, I know that first and foremost, I am not perfect, I am a sinner, as we all are, this is my sin, wishing issues with Facebook upon certain coworkers...The same goes for if a perfect stranger calls Bubba Joe Jack a "Jackass" I wholeheartedly agree with that assessment, don't think I care, don't mistake my ability to say "please" and "thank you" for genuine concern about your problems, you burned down the bridges to ashes, dumb ass...

     This brings me to, say your goodbyes and leave Ethel, you've had hours to talk to Bubba Joe Jack, and didn't, because you were holding a grudge, what happened? I left my other drama free, isolated job, for this, for two hours? Why? Also, do women just reach a certain age, mindset, memory loss? Where they forget to say "please" and "thank you" to their younger female coworkers, but wait on their male coworkers hand and foot? If so that's Agnes. It's annoying, and frankly, I'm glad I opened my mouth and complained about it, now I don't have to deal with it.

    Lastly, "Speechless" the new ABC show, I know other people from #CPChatNow that love it, but I can't relate to most of it. I drive myself, without a handicap parking tag, I work, I talk for myself, I don't have severe mobility issues, besides the "inspirational" topic, mine's just not as severe as the main character's. But if you enjoy learning about more severe CP struggles, by all means, watch it...

No comments:

Post a Comment