Thursday, October 27, 2016

New

     So for those that don't know, yes, still looking for that dream job, but in the meantime...I've got bills to pay. So I took a job working for a local craft store. I won't say which one on here, but local to me. Luckily, for the most part, I seem to be picking things up quickly, considering I have a long standing over 8 closer to 9 years at a local bakery, of customer service, so I should be. I forgot what it's like to be new, to be the trainee, rather than the trainer. I've gotten so used to knowing exactly what I was doing, it's been an experience, to once again know nothing about what to do, or how to answer the phone for them, or even what to do during the "downtime" periods of the day. I'm trying to ask all the right questions, it's just hard knowing which ones. I guess it's just nice to be new, again.   

1 comment: