Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Over 4,000 Views

If there is one thing I know about myself, I know that I am EXTREMELY introverted.  So the fact that I posted one of my blogs on my high school class group Facebook page, took a lot of courage for me to do, I was terrified...until the likes and comments started pouring in. Most, in fact, all were positive in some way.

On the other hand, I don't know what  was ultimately worried about, I mean, most of the people on there were in an English writing class with me at some point in our lives, my school was not THAT big, most peer reviewed my papers at some point, whether it was my paper on how to be innocent, or one of my less than perfect, yet entertaining speeches. These people have backed me, even when I had to defend myself when asked by my teacher if we only have one soulmate? I totally won over the majority of the class with my reply, don't ask me the specifics of it, just know that it was awesome, and that the majority of that class supported me. Yes, looking back, I don't know why I was fearful.

To the people I never talked to back then, thanks for reading! To the people I did talk to thank you! Thank you all for your support, and the over 4,000 views. Let me know what you want me to write about, and as always much love to those I call friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment