Sunday, September 24, 2017

I Should Be...

     As you can probably guess from the title, there's quite a few things I should be doing.Let me list them, I should be:
1.Updating my resume-formatting, cool headings and the like...

2. Actually writing a cover letter since my old ones are extremely outdated...

3.  Possibly adding my LinkedIn profile to a fore mentioned resume-since most places ask for it anyways...


4. Organizing my books- I have two overflowing bags there of I have yet to read...

5. Deciding what e-reader to get once I read through said books/price comparisons-Amazon is probably the winner what with the kindle, but there are others that are more cost effective...

6. Cleaning-in general-the den, my room, my areas, my life, I'm all over the place...

7.Prepping for interviews-clearly researching...

8. Doing more job searching-since I don't have anything guaranteed past Nov.12th of this year...


     What am I doing? You may ask yourself...Well going to art festivals, reading one of many books I have to read, and overall avoiding anything work related like it was the plague.Not to mention watching "Poldark" repeats, when not blogging to you, dear readers. Will I ever write something professionally, maybe not, but I will give whomever has to wipe my computer clean  one heck of a something to read before they do. Still have a page and a half worth of essay/memoir material, only. Any thoughts you want my take on, let me know, otherwise, till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment