Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Looking Up?

When last we spoke dear readers, I was terrified, to say the least...Now I bring news of hope...


I- have a temp job...For at least a month, as long as I don't screw it up, which I'm sure I'll put my best foot forward, and at least have a pleasant time, while searching for something more in my area of study that I did. I start, supposedly, as long as they don't call me back sooner and tell me not to bother, bright and not too early at 9am tomorrow. It may not be what I wanted per say, but, let's face it, I do NEED money, so I figure why not till something better comes along?

Also, while forgetting my book in my car before setting foot in my therapist's office was tragic for the waiting room scene...They did bring up an interesting idea, a light box system, to help with the seasonal changes that can get a person down, even more. What do real users think? Do they notice a difference? It makes sense, like it should work, I'm just actually asking for opinions for once...

Switching to a completely different topic, I got my parking tags, I feel great, and of course, I used one once...so far, that is...

Spinning you around yet again in the never-ending circle that is a conversation with yours truly, I got my new set of Sloth Christmas cards!!! Get excited!!! I'm hoping 40 is enough, and that maybe the kind people at the local print store will have a deal if you buy your Christmas Letters and Christmas Card Address Labels from them? It could happen... Which brings me to, who else likes to sit down and write a letter to treasured friends and family about your year, and new developments for the next? I know I enjoy writing, and for those few friends and family that write a full letter back, I truly do love reading them as well...If you don't write one, maybe you could start this year? Just a thought? Maybe even a handwritten letter- a dying art...

Well readers, I feel like this has turned out to be a mish mosh of a post, hope you've enjoyed as always,till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment