Sunday, April 1, 2018

Disability Expert?

     PEOPLE! Just because I have Cerebral Palsy, a disability, Anxiety and Depression, which are debilitating given the right day...Does not mean I know everyone's disabilities, ailments, diseases, nor injuries. So if you approach me in church to ask me if someone's son is mentally challenged? and I say "yeah?" That's really a "I don't know Lady/Sir, ask them! I am not Professor X, and I do not have a Cerebro to tell me what ails them. Nor do I consider myself a mutant, in the first place!" I give my Ma credit for the X-men analogy, and I am just a fan, referencing the character, for purposes of a blog.

     So no, I am not a disability expert, nor do I claim to be. I was just put in another awkward situation, where I didn't say half of what I wanted to...Again leading me to take this opportunity to make up for the missed opportunity on Easter Sunday of all days...

     And another thing! What in the world is wrong with a couple wanting to dance in a mall to the music? As long as they're not knocking people over, which my Grandpa & Grandma K, never did, I always thought it cute of them to still be dancing all those years later...And although both have passed, it's how I remember them, and think of the two together again.

     Basically, I needed to rant on Easter, so I did so in writing...

     Working on my memoir, FYI...

No comments:

Post a Comment