Friday, January 29, 2016

To Bubba Joe Jack (One of them)

I NEED to remind myself of these things...

I refuse to let you make me feel bad...
I refuse to let you make me think I'm stupid for asking you a question about yourself...
I refuse to let you make me feel awkward...(I do that on my own, and ONLY me)
I refuse to depend on you for a feeling of self worth...
I refuse to let you control what I do...Or don't do...
I refuse to think that highly of you, when you don't even ask how I'm doing,
I refuse to be concerned with the thought of pissing you off, I hope this pisses you off, not that you'll ever read this,
I refuse to feel inferior to you,
I refuse to think I'm not going places-come May, you'll see...
I refuse to let myself feel unimportant-thanks to you,
I refuse to actually care about what you think of me,

I basically will remain the same awesome person I am, random,awkward,personable,loyal, and all around lovable...Besides, right now I'm training a VIP at the bakery, so much to focus on, so little time...

No comments:

Post a Comment