Monday, March 12, 2018

Knickente

Dear Readers,
Yesterday, I bought a teal male betta, and named him Knickente, or the German word for teal. So along with Trampus the dog, we now have a wet and scaly roomie in Knickente. I don't know why a fish tank is so calming, but for me they are, or at least they always have been. I mean the dog was a gift to my mother,which I do not recommend pets as gifts, but luckily my mama is some kind of animal expert when it comes to dogs,cats, and fish, something, I hope that in all my years of fish, cats, dogs, hamsters, and frogs, has been passed down to me.
     This fish though, is my fishy, and I am responsible for him. Just as I am responsible for Dorian "Silver" Gray, My HHR(a smaller-sized SUV). Tramp is more the roomie that eats your food if left unattended. Yes, that is also right, I gave my car a guy's name, why? Because not all cars can be female, nor do they have to be female, girl power! I was born in the 80's, with majority of my childhood in the 90's the years of the Spice Girls, boy bands, and oh, so many hair ties, after all...
     Where was I going with this? Oh yes, introduction to my fishy, right...Well readers, we shall see how this goes, really hoping I can keep another life, however wet and scaly, alive, at least long enough for him to not feel confined to his pet-store, betta transporter, but that he is free! To move about his lil' 1 gallon fish bowl...

That is all for now,
Linds

Social media:

Facebook Page-https://www.facebook.com/lindsayslifewithcp/

Twitter- @LindsMRoach

Instagram- @lindsayroach

Email- See Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment