Saturday, March 10, 2018

Random Number 2...

Dear Readers,
I write to you a lil' before 5:30am to tell you a true story-like all the others...
One of my high school friends from freshman year, "Ed", did ask me out- I quickly turned him down gently. Why you ask? Because he was gay, and no, I am not a male. Not to mention I was obsessed with a sophomore that got me threatened with expulsion my first day due to sexual harassment, which I didn't do, he was asking a bunch of questions, but oh, young love...Story for another blog...
      Anyways, why did he? Because Ed was dating a terrible junior by the name of "Bekah" who was the older sister of a terrible girl in the freshman class by the name of "Jessie". Ed was allegedly getting bothered for sex constantly, if not forcing him to have said sex with Bekah, in other words, rape, possibly, without me knowing what really went on. Anywho, I turned him down, upon him coming out to me, explaining all this to me, and then asking me to be his girlfriend. I told him it sounded like he just needed to break up with her, not because of me, and tell her the truth.
     Well kids, that week went by, and the high school football game was at home. Ed was not there, nor my older brother the senior, I was alone with my friends, right? Wrong, Bekah and Jessie showed up, mad at me...Why, you may ask? Ed told her/Bekah, that he broke up with her, because he liked me, and I wouldn't go out with him until he broke up with her. LIES, ALL LIES...Bekah was wanting to kick my ass, so I explained to her that he had lied, I said that he had broken up with her, because of her, and that I was only interested in him as a friend, and what reason did I have to lie to her, as she was CLEARLY bigger than me(not picking up on the dis), and COULD kick my ass. She still thought I was lying to her, started calling me a lesbian (HA! Clueless) so my bestie at the time, spoke up and re-emphasized that point, that there was no reason to fight, she/bekah would win, and she/my bestie, knew, I only liked him as a friend, and oh, by the way, he's gay...She/Bekah walked away crying...
     Little did I know, that my bestie outing Ed, was not the best situation, but it saved me getting an ass kicking, besties do what they gots to do...

     That is all for now Dear Readers...Another story that's been circulating in my brain...now on the internet. No the outing is not why we, Ed and I, stopped being friends, he was actually the first person to invite me to Facebook, we stayed in touch the summer after high school graduation, but I went on to college, and he had a jealous boyfriend....I don't deal with those...

No comments:

Post a Comment