Wednesday, September 16, 2015

It is time...

It is time, time that I announce something very big for all you blog followers, family, and friends. No, nothing life changing or just plain stupid. But it seems that after careful reading of these posts, some of you have mentioned I should become a writer. Well, I have no deals in the works, and I have yet to even begin a draft I can actually access, not on my old computer that sadly died.

But I do plan to write a memoir.

I have no idea how long it will take me, who would even publish such a thing, or just what part of my life it will cover, but I WILL write it. No, I have made no outstanding feats, I'm certainly no comedian, nor am I a beauty pageant winner(I have read some of the CP memoirs out there and plan to read more, I suggest you do the same), but I do have a story to tell. And I WILL tell it.

Also if you happen to know of any book publishers that happen to like stories about CP, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment