Wednesday, May 6, 2015

First Post

So I'll use this as an introductory post. My name is Lindsay, and I have CP. What is CP you ask? Why it's short for cerebral palsy. If you don't know what that is, Google it. For me, it effects the right side of my body, the fine motor skills. Luckily mine is pretty mild, however, others aren't as fortunate. My intelligence is fine. I just will never be right handed, nor will I ever move that quickly. I plan to use this blog to communicate my frustrations with those who do not understand how to talk to someone with CP, as well as try and educate so as to lessen the frustration of myself and others. I plan to discuss my triumphs as well, so as to raise awareness, and hopefully encourage the younger generation with CP. I also hope to get in contact with others with CP, so please leave comments on this and future posts! I ultimately aim to raise awareness for CP! Now some more about myself... I am 25 years old, I am a Virgo, borderline Leo (depending on what source you use), I hate long walks of any kind, I am a student studying to get my paralegal certificate, I am from Iowa (Go Cyclones), my favorite color is teal,in my spare time I enjoy reading(I'm in a comedian memoir phase right now), music-of all kinds,baking-please leave recipes, I also wish I traveled more... Well that's all for now, but there's more to come. Please comment! Please follow me on twitter at @LindsMRoach ! And to the kids out there-you are so much more than someone with CP!

No comments:

Post a Comment