Saturday, May 9, 2015

So Tomorrow is Mother's Day...

So like I said, tomorrow is Mother's Day...The day for moms out there-Happy Mother's Day to you. I am not a mom, for those that don't know me. But my mom is an amazing woman, one that I admire very much. She's taught me so much. She taught me how to tie my shoes,  and to care for myself when I was little. As I got older she fielded all of my awkward questions and and dealt with my transportation needs. She was there as I learned how to drive, and helped me realize I could without my parent going insane while riding shotgun. She was there every time my computer broke down when I was in college. She was there every time  I had to move. She was there when my Dad left, to break the news. She was there to see me graduate, to get my first professional job. She's been with me through all my struggles with CP, having to learn how to adapt. She was there when I suffered from anxiety & depression-when I had made plans to take my life-SHE was the one that convinced me I had a purpose...Without her, I would not be here, in so many ways...

What I'm trying to say is I love you Mom! Happy Mother's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment