Throughout my time on this planet, I have been through a lot of stressful situations, so I thought I'd share some tips for getting through them.
1. Know that there will be life after whatever your situation may be. Even if you are considering suicide. There will still be those that will live after such,just what kind of mood will they be in? Don't do it, please. It's only temporary.
2. Know that you are a person worthy of anything. You deserve the best, know it, and don't let your situation get you down.
3. If you have anxiety, like I do, get some play-doh. Either from a store or make some. Then keep some with you at all times. Use it when feeling anxious, about things.
4. Know that your friends and family love you, and would want no harm to come to you.
5. Keep in touch with friends and family. Talk to someone, get your emotions out, it's the only way you'll be able to move on.
6. If the feelings still last, for any length of time, seek professional help. They could be just the people to have some idea to get you through.
7. Then there is death, death of a family member or friend. While I've only lost grandparents and an uncle, everyone must eventually die. As that may be, these situations can be stressful on a person, know that they will no longer suffer, and that their memory will still live on. You don't forget them, just remember in more thoughtful detail.