Tuesday, May 26, 2015

My Last Day of Break

So today is my last day of break before summer classes. What did I do? A lot of things. The first being getting up and going down to Easter Seals, to see Camp Sunnyside, and to know that I am on the advocacy email list for them. I learned a lot from going about all the services they provide, and am looking forward to future opportunities with them.

I then decided to go on a hunt for a Thor bobblehead. For those that don't know I collect bobbleheads. Specifically the Funko Pop! variety. My search was unsuccessful, but I did end up getting a Gus Gus bobblehead from Cinderella, from BAM so go them. My search continues. However, I do have three bobbleheads coming to me, that I ordered online, so not for a while with the searching.

Which brings me to, everybody collects something, what's yours? CP or no CP, you have to do something to keep your mind sane, I also seem to collect CDs as well as shoes...I guess that means I'm a lady with many interests. I also make some of my own jewelery, and collect whatever I didn't make as well.

Another tip I guess, find something you like to collect, and collect it. Not all at once, but definitely to reward yourself periodically. It's one of the few ways to stay sane.

Also, with going back to class that means I'll be writing a little less. So please check back! Don't forget to follow me on twitter at @LindsMRoach. I'm so glad to see people comment, so please do! Thank you for reading, and let me know what you want me to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment